2x Teko Ski Pro Merino Ski Socks
The Teko 'Ski Pro' sock was designed by professionals for professionals! Made with our merino fibre. Our merino wool is exceptionally soft, with natural moisture-wicking and insulating properties, making it ideal for winter sport activities. Seamless toe construction keeps you comfortable and the arch and anatomical Y-heel provide support. The Ski Pro sock is perfect for those who prefer a thinner sock but appreciate the benefits of ultra-light cushioning in the heel and shin areas.
Teko Ski Pro Merino Sock features
- Merino Wool - Superfine Chilean Merino fibers dry & evaporate moisture quickly whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Shin Protection - Added cushioning around shin for added protection from a ski boot.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
What your Teko ski socks are made from
46% Merino Wool, 52% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko ski socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air or tumble dry
*Please note, Teko socks bought via our online store come in a pack quantity of 2. Ordering quantity 1 of ‘2 x Pair of Socks = 2 pairs of socks*
We Also Recommend
2x Teko Merino Liner Socks - 2 Pair Pack - Black
2x Teko Deluxe Merino Liner Socks - Black - X-Large Only
2x Teko Merino Sinergi Liner Socks - 2 Pair Pack
2x Teko Freeride Ski Socks - Ultralight Cushion - Black