2x Boys Merino Wool Hiking Socks - 3 Pair Pack
Teko kid's eco-merino outdoor hiking socks have all the features that our adult socks have. The three equal priorities when designing socks for kids are comfort, warmth and durability. Kids love our hiking socks for this reason. So, whether they are hiking a mountain, defending a castle or climbing a tree, it won't take long before these socks become their favourite sock of all. Made from our super soft eco-merino wool and reinforced on the outside with two layers of nylon around the toe and the heels.
Merino wool is an organic fibre that is from an annually renewable resource which is biodegradable and naturally anti-microbial.
Teko kids outdoor hiking sock features
- Best in cool, wet, or damp conditions
- Medium-weight cushioning around the foot
- Seamless toe and articulated anatomical Y-heel
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Merino fibre regulates your temperature
67% Merino Wool, 31% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air or tumble dry.
*Please note, Teko socks bought via our online store come in a pack quantity of 2. Ordering quantity 1 of ‘2 x 3 Pair Pack’ = 6 pairs of socks*
We Also Recommend
2x Size Small - UK 2 to 4.5 Expedition Merino Socks CLEARANCE
2x Teko Merino Liner Socks - 2 Pair Pack
2x Girls Merino Wool Hiking Socks - 3 Pair Pack
2x Teko Cushioned Hi-Viz Run/Bike Socks - 2 Pair Pack