Competition Terms & Conditions
Competitions Terms & Conditions
All competitions ran by Teko are subject to terms and conditions.
Teko Prize Draw
- This draw is not open to employees of AMG Group Ltd or associated companies.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of the United Kingdom and ages 16 or over.
- No purchase necessary. Entry to the promotion is free.
- To enter participants must complete the Prize Draw Form hosted on the Teko site
- Entries must be received by midnight on 16/06/2019
- The winner will be announced on 18/06/2019.
- We reserve the right to validate each entry and remove any entries that are offensive or deemed inappropriate.
- The prizes; the prize consists of: 2 Free Pairs of Teko Socks
- The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, however the promoter reserves the right to alter the prize if necessary.
- One entry per person.
- By entering this competition, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the competition, should you be a winner.
- There is no cash prize alternative available.
- The prize winners will be selected at random. If the winner cannot be traced after reasonable efforts made by the promoter, the winner will forgo the right to claim the prize and the promoter will arrange for a replacement winning entry to be selected.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image submitted in on-line publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the promoter and the information you provide will only be used in conjunction with this promotion as stated in these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you are confirming your consent to supply information to Teko via our contact form.
- Any personal data you provide will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- All personal data that is supplied to AMG Group in connection with this competition will be held on a secure internal computer system for 6 months from the closing date.
- The promoter is AMG Group Limited, 2 Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow, PA14 6TD.