We, AMG Group Ltd (owners of Teko and the Teko website www.tekoforlife.co.uk) are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018). Any information collected by this website is done in order to process your order and to provide you with the best service possible. The data controller is AMG Group Ltd. The registration number of AMG Group Limited on the UK Data Protection Register is Z5273575.
- Use of Information
- Email Marketing
- Customer Service Enquiries
- IP Addresses
- Cookie Information
- Cookies Used
- Data Storage
- Your Rights
- Access to Information
Use of Information
We collect personal information from you to inform you by e-mail of updates, product registration, website features, special offers, and to respond to any contact you may submit to us. This information is volunteered by you, for these purposes. We use information we have about you to;
- notify you about changes to our service
- ensure that our site and its content is presented in the most efficient method for you and for your device
- provide information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- allow your participation in features of our service, when you choose to do so
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
Teko, AMG Group and all companies involved in delivering this website and e-commerce facility, will process and/or use your personal information in order to respond to your communication to us, regarding the performance and operation of the website. We will only share your personal information with other companies that are needed to complete the supply of your order and those that monitor the service level that we supply. As an example we will share your name, delivery address and email address with one of a service such as UPS (United Parcel Service) , DPD and the Royal Mail. We may also share your name and email address with Trustpilot who independently monitor our service level. We value your privacy. We never release your details to third parties by default, and will only do so with your explicit consent. We will not share your information with any other company beyond this remit without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law, if you are a competition winner, or if you have made a request for information. We will never sell your information to any other company.
- You can opt-in to receive emails through the email newsletter sign-up in footer section of the website or when you place a sales order.
- You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time. This can be done by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the received email. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing the email address that the emails are being sent to, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Email addresses collected by AMG Group will only be used by the brand for which they were collected (in this instance Teko).
- Occasionally, we may run a joint promotion with a third party, in these instances we will be clear about who you are giving your information to. If you do not want to provide this information to the third party, simply tick the relevant box on the form.
- If you decide that you don't want to receive marketing content from Teko any longer, please note that we may still be required to send you emails regarding factual, transactional and/or servicing information in connection with products or services that we are providing to you.
Customer Service Enquiries
Information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, may be collected for system administration. This is statistical data about website access and browsing actions used to assist the understanding of how users browse this website.
We use CrazyEgg to analyse the use of our site, including recording mouse clicks, scrolling activity and mouse movements, as well as what you type in this website. This service is restricted to our site only and our site does not use CrazyEgg to collect any information entered in this website which will tell us who you are. You can deactivate our ability to analyse your web browsing and behaviour, which will universally deactivate the ability to capture information about your activity on all Crazy Egg client sites (including the Crazy Egg websites). To opt out of receiving tracking cookies for all sites using Crazy Egg, please email email@example.com.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Provider||Type||Expiry||Sent to|
|__cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic||shoelace.com||HTTP||1 year||United States|
|__cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic||zotabox.com||HTTP||1 year||United States|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||tekoforlife.co.uk||HTTP||2 years||Canada|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||tekoforlife.co.uk||HTTP||Session||Canada|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||tekoforlife.co.uk||HTTP||Session||Canada|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor 's online behaviour across websites.||google.com||Pixel||Session||United States|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across d evices and marketing channels.||google-analytics.com||Pixel||Session||United States|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||facebook.com||HTTP||3 months||United States|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking on e of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||doubleclick.net||HTTP||1 year||United States|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies||doubleclick.net||HTTP||Session||United States|
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We use strict security protocols to prevent unauthorised access to any information provided.
Access to Information
Under GDPR, you have the right to access the information we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of the data we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a Data Subject Access Request, or by post to Data Subject Access Request - Teko, AMG Group Ltd., 2 Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow, PA14 6TD. Although you are not obliged to, it will assist the speed in which we can retrieve information if you could include in what capacity the information we hold was obtained for e.g. email marketing, sales order or survey response, and the approximate date in which it was obtained, or used.