TEKO Oriam Running Socks Light Half Cushion 2.0
The TEKO Oriam is the perfect sock for running or gym work. Oriam means Gold in Gaelic. The mini crew height of the sock combined with the light cushioning strategically placed under the foot is really popular with people who love their running. The ultrafine Econyl yarn creates a second skin that wraps around the foot without adding weight or bulk, keeping you cool and dry throughout.
TEKO makes the only performance running socks in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets and other nylon waste that can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, a closed-loop manufacturing system.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO Oriam Running Socks Features
- Econyl Yarn- Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
Caring for your TEKO socks
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A