TEKO Oriam - Running & Fitness Socks - Light Half Cushion
The TEKO Oriam is the perfect sock for running or gym work. Oriam means gold in Gaelic. The mini crew height of the sock combined with the light cushioning strategically placed under the foot is really popular with runners. The ultrafine Econyl yarn creates a second skin that wraps around the foot without adding weight or bulk, keeping you cool and dry throughout.
The only performance running sock in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system which is a closed-loop system of manufacturing.
TEKO Oriam Running Socks Features
- Econyl Yarn- Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
Caring for your TEKO socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A