Teko Freeride Ski Socks Light Cushion
As featured on the Freeride World Tour, Teko's "Freeride World Tour" ski socks are acclaimed as the best all mountain, all day performance ski sock.
We are committed to merino wool as a core yarn within our socks. Teko's process of combing merino with ultra fine recycled synthetic yarns has resulted in significant performance benefits including improved durability, faster drying times and overall improvements in both the comfort, fit and durability of our eco-performance socks.
The Wikipedia definition of Synergy is "two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable." TEKO has dubbed their combination of merino wool and recycled synthetics: Sinergi. If you have not tried the TEKO "S3 Sinergi" socks yet, you (and your feet) are missing out. It brings superfine merino wool that is faster drying and significantly more durable. Perfection itself.
Teko freeride ski sock features:
- Perfect for winter sports in all conditions
- Light cushion under the foot and the shin area
- Seamless toe and articulated Y-heel
- Achilles Wrap System for excellent fit and performance
- Accelerator air channels for enhanced evaporation
- Bluesign certified yarn
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
35% Merino Wool, 23% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyamide Nylon
Caring for your Teko freeride ski socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees and then air or tumble dry