TEKO Merino - Womens Exodus Hiking Socks - Medium Full Cushion
The TEKO Exodus is a hiking sock with medium weight full cushioning for added warmth and comfort. It incorporates our latest technology, the Ripple System, which speeds up drying when on the move while our Achilles Wrap System improves fit and comfort. Our Merino Syn3rgy yarn and medium cushioning provide excellent temperature control, superior comfort and durability.
TEKO Explorer Hiking Sock Features:
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and recycled polyester provides increased durability.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Ripple System - Speeds up the evaporation of moisture through the cuff of the sock.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
33% Natural Merino Wool 33% Recycled Polyester 32% Polyamide 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.