TEKO Merino - Hiking Socks - Medium Full Cushion
The TEKO merino Hiking medium full cushion socks are designed for wearing with hiking boots. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability. These socks feature a crew height and medium weight thickness around the foot so you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties. Perfect for walking and hiking at any time of the year.
TEKO Merino Hiking Sock Features:
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorb and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
67% Natural Merino Wool, 31% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.