Teko High Boot Merino Socks, Heavy-Weight Cushion
The classic construction of these socks hides the 'under-the-bonnet' performance features such as the medium-cushion superfine merino wool that is placed next to your skin. Our merino wool is chlorine-free and it will not, itch shrink or stink.
The outside of the sock is reinforced with two layers of nylon around the toes and heels for extra durability. So if you're looking for a high quality, technical sock for wearing with wellies, waders or boots this is the sock for you.
Teko sock features
- Superfine merino wool fibres dries & evaporates moisture quickly
- Teko's merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Great hill walking, hiking, trekking and stalking in all condition
- No itch, shrink or stink.
- Blister-free comfort.
- Seamless toe
- Anatomical Y-heel
- Reinforced toes and heels for added durability
- Bluesign certified yarn
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture.
What your Teko socks are made from
70% Merino Wool, 30% Polyamide Nylon
Caring for your Teko socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry