TEKO ecoRUN Women's ECONYL ADRENALIN Light Half Cushion Socks
TEKO Adrenalin women's running light cushion socks are the perfect sock for people who love their running and can also be worn for activities such as cycling and gym work. Light cushioning throughout aids comfort while the Econyl fabric wicks moisture from the foot. Made from the ECONYL Evapor8 fibre, they perform best in warm & humid conditions as they dry very quickly and keep your feet cool.
The only performance running sock in the World is made from regenerated commercial fishing nets and other nylon waste that can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, a closed-loop manufacturing system.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
TEKO Adrenalin Light Cushion Running Socks Features:
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable packaging printed with soy-based ink
Your TEKO Adrenalin socks are made from:
98% Econyl polyamide, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius then air dry. Washing socks inside-out helps to maintain cushioning in the sock.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A