2x Teko Expedition Merino Socks Extra Heavy Cushion
Our Teko Expedition weight socks are made from merino wool on a special knitting machine and designed so we get as much merino wool as possible next to your skin. The insulating properties of merino and in particular this sock are incredible. They are designed for use in extremely cold conditions such as Himalayan and Arctic expeditions. These socks have been to the Arctic, Antarctic, Greenland, Nepal, Himalayas, Pakistan, Mongolia, Siberia, Alaska, the Alps and winter mountaineering in Scotland. They have quite simply been there, done that!
- Our heaviest weight merino wool sock for the most extreme conditions
- Extra-Heavy cushioning all around the foot and the leg
- Top of the calf in height
- Anatomical heel pocket.
- Elastic arch support and ankle band for added comfort
- Extra reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
76% Merino Wool, 22% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air or tumble dry
*Please note, Teko socks bought via our online store come in a pack quantity of 2. Ordering quantity 1 of ‘2 x Pair of Socks = 2 pairs of socks*