Teko Knee High Merino Walking Socks - 3 Pair Pack
The classic construction of these socks hides the 'under-the-bonnet' performance features such as the medium-cushion superfine merino wool that is placed next to your skin. Our merino wool is chlorine-free and it will not, itch shrink or stink.
The outside of the sock is reinforced with two layers of nylon around the toes and heels for extra durability. So if you're looking for a high quality, technical sock for wearing with wellies, waders or boots this is the sock for you.
Teko sock features
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dries & evaporates moisture quickly
- Teko's merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Great hill walking, hiking, trekking and stalking in all condition
- No itch, shrink or stink.
- Blister-free comfort.
- Seamless toe
- Anatomical heel
- Reinforced toes and heels for added durability
- Bluesign certified yarn
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture.
70% Merino wool, 30% Polyamide
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry
We Also Recommend
Size Small - UK 2 to 4.5 Expedition Merino Socks CLEARANCE
Teko Merino Hiking Socks - Size Small Only - 3 Pair Pack - CLEARANCE
Teko Womens Merino Hiking Socks - 3 Pair Pack