Teko Mens Merino Ski Socks Light Cushion
Looking for our most popular ski sock? You just found it.
Just the right amount of cushioning on the shin and around the ankle area and the foot. The merino ski light sock is so popular with so many people. If you are a connoisseur or relatively new to the sport you will not be disappointed. The merino keeps you warm and cozy inside your ski boots and feel luxuriously comfortable next your skin. Let's face it what sport do wear a couple of kilos on each foot for 8 to 10 hours per day and that doesn't include the apres-ski tea-dancing on the tables!
Teko Ski sock features
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly
- Merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Dynamic Custom Fit - smooth, seamless & snug
- Performs best in cold, wet and damp conditions
- Great for high-performance winter sport in cold conditions
- Light cushioning under the foot and in the shin area
- Seamless toe and anatomical Y-heel
- Elastic arch support
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture
50% Merino Wool, 48% Polyamide Nylon, 2% elastic
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air or tumble dry