Teko Merino Light-Hiking Socks Light Cushion
The Teko Merino Crew Light Hiking Socks feature a mid-calf height so they fit great with walking shoes or any three season hiking’Ç boot. With a lightweight thickness under the foot you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties without too much bulk. Perfect for walking and hiking in the spring, summer and autumn months.
Our merino sinergi fibre wicks moisture and is very comfortable and durable. Seamless toes, arch brace, anatomical heel. A cushioned foot bed under the foot provides excellent comfort and performance. The wool is shrink resistant and dyed with non-toxic dyes. Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
Teko hiking sock features
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Lycra holding rib for superior comfort and support
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Air vents for breathability
- Performs well in a variety of temperatures’Ç
- Light cushioning
- Seamless toe and anatomical heel
- Elasticated arch support
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
32% Merino Wool, 32% Recycled Polyester (SIN3RGI), 34% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko hiking socksMachine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry