TEKO Merino - Trekking Socks - Heavy Full Cushion
The TEKO Merino Trekking sock features a mid-calf height mid-calf height designed for wearing with hiking and heavier trekking boots. With heavy cushioning throughout you benefit from the comfort and wicking properties required on long treks. Perfect for long-distance trekking in autumn or winter weather conditions. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability. The nylon reinforcement is doubled-up in the heel and toe areas. The TEKO Trekking sock provides comfort and wicking properties while retaining a lightweight feel and excellent breathability.
TEKO Merino Trekking Sock Features:
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorb and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
80% Natural Merino Wool, 18% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.