TEKO ecoRUN 1.0 Women's MERINO Ultralight Socks
TEKO Merino Ultralight Women's Running Sock 1.0 is a Low Cut sock. It incorporates our latest technologies including the Accelerator Channel to speed up drying when on the move and our Achilles Wrap System which improves fit and comfort. Our Merino Sin3rgi fabric provides excellent temperature control, wicking, and superior comfort.
Teko Ultralight Woman's Sock features
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and recycled polyester provides increased durability.
- Bluesign certified chlorine-free merino wool
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Anatomical Y-heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry
*Please note, Teko socks bought via our online store come in a pack quantity of 2. Ordering quantity 1 of ‘2 x Pair of Socks = 2 pairs of socks*