TEKO Merino - Ventura Trekking Socks - Heavy Full Cushion
The TEKO Ventura is a hiking and trekking sock with a heavier, full cushioning for higher levels of warmth and comfort. It incorporates our latest technology, the Ripple System, which speeds up drying when on the move while our Achilles Wrap System improves fit and comfort. Our Merino Syn3rgy yarn and heavy, full cushioning provide excellent temperature control, superior comfort and durability.
TEKO Ventura Hiking & Trekking Sock Features:
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and recycled polyester provides increased durability.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Ripple System - Speeds up the evaporation of moisture through the cuff of the sock.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
37% Natural Merino Wool 37% Recycled Polyester 24% Polyamide 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.