TEKO Merino Women's HIKING Socks Medium Full Cushion 3.0
The TEKO merino women's Hiking medium, full cushion socks are designed for wearing with hiking boots. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability. These socks feature a crew height and medium weight thickness around the foot so you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties. Perfect for walking and hiking at any time of the year.
TEKO ecoHIKING sock features:
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorbs and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Our chlorine-free merino wool is Bluesign certified
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Anatomical heel pocket.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy.
- Our merino wool is certified mulesing-free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
67% Natural Merino Wool, 31% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, hand or machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius then air dry.