TEKO Merino - Women's Light Hiking Socks - Light Half Cushion
TEKO Merino Hiking Light socks feature a mid-calf height with light cushioning under the foot. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability. They provide comfort and wicking properties while retaining a lightweight feel and excellent breathability. Perfect for walking and hiking in the spring and summer months.
TEKO Merino Women's Light Hiking Sock Features:
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorb and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Our chlorine-free merino wool is Bluesign certified
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
80% Natural merino wool, 18% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.