Teko Freeride Ski Socks - Ultralight Cushion
Freeride World Tour socks are acclaimed as the best fitting, best all mountain, all day performance freeride sock on the market.
We are very committed to merino wool as a core yarn within our socks. Teko's process of combing merino with ultra-fine recycled synthetic yarns has resulted in significant performance benefits including improved durability, faster drying times and overall improvements in both the comfort, fit and durability of our eco-performance socks.
Teko freeride socks feature
- Perfect for winter sports in all conditions
- Light cushion around the ankle, Achilles and the shin area
- Seamless toe and articulated anatomical heel
- Achilles Wrap System for excellent fit and performance
- Accelerator air channels for enhanced evaporation
- TEKO lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
What your Teko freeride socks are made from
35% Merino Wool, 23% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyamide Nylon
Caring for your Teko freeride socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees and then air or tumble dry