TEKO RunFit - Running & Fitness Socks - Light Cushion
The TEKO Runfit is the perfect sock for active activities such as running or training in the gym. The strategically placed light cushioning under the foot provides comfort while the ultrafine Econyl yarns allow the foot to breathe inside the shoe.
The only performance running and fitness sock in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, a closed-loop system of manufacturing.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO RunFit Running & Fitness Socks features:
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
What your TEKO socks are made from:
98% Polyamide from regenrated fishing nets, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is the registered trademark of Aquafil S.P.A.