Thank you for purchasing from TEKO. We cannot refund or exchange socks which have been worn unless there is a fault with them. All packaging needs to be in perfect condition.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you an exchange or refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, discounted items cannot be refunded.
For discounted items here are two options for returned items:
1. A credit note to the value of the original purchase less any delivery costs can be provided.
2. A full refund less delivery costs.
Please follow this procedure for returning items:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a 'Returns Authorisation Number'
- Any footwear (meaning in the condition in which you received the product) may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of you receiving your order. The return will be at your cost.
- You must return your socks WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. If you do not have the original outer carton, please use another protective box.
- Please clearly mark the Returns Authorisation Number and TEKO Order Number on the outside of the box with a note of it inside the box too.
- If you return your purchase for a refund the cost of your original purchase will be refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not offer exchanges.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at the email address shown below:
TEKO Online Department
0131 380 0449