Thank you for purchasing from TEKO. We cannot refund or exchange socks which have been worn unless there is a fault with them.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you an exchange or refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, discounted items cannot be refunded.
For discounted items here are two options for returned items:
1. A credit note to the value of the original purchase less any delivery costs can be provided.
2. A full refund less delivery costs and a 10% re-stocking fee.
Please follow this procedure for returning items:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a 'Returns Authorisation Number'
- Any footwear (meaning in the condition in which you received the product) may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of you receiving your shoes. The return will be at your cost.
- You must return your shoes WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. If you do not have the original outer carton, please use another protective box. Please do not use the original shoebox to mail the package. The shoebox will become unusable due to the labels that will be attached to it … and to the damage, it will invariably incur during its return journey.
- Please clearly mark the Returns Authorisation Number and Work & Safety Order Number on the outside of the box with a note of it inside the box too.
- If you return your purchase for a refund the cost of your original purchase will be refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not offer exchanges.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at the email address shown below:
TEKO Online Department
0131 339 6516