Shipping, Delivery & Returns
SHIPPING PROCESS & COST
Your order will be shipped once credit card authorisations have been obtained and shipping addresses have been confirmed.
As you will understand, we reserve the right to hold any order for suspected fraud.
Please note we cannot ship to a PO Box or APO/ FPO address or any address outside the UK and ROI.
OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Please expect to receive shipping and tracking information 1-2 business days after your order is placed. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
REFUNDS ON SHIPPING CHARGES
If we make a mistake and send you the wrong order, or if you receive a damaged product, we will refund the shipping charges to your credit card.
Parcels refused at a destination will be returned to us. On return of the parcel a refund will be made to the card for the original order value less the delivery charge, less a charge of £5.
If you are unable to receive the parcel then a card will be left through the door and two further attempts will be made to deliver the parcel If the driver is still unable to make the delivery then the parcel will be held for five days waiting for your instructions. If no contact is made the parcel will be returned to us. Unclaimed parcels that are returned to us will be refunded less the original delivery charge and a further charge of £5. Delivery charges are non refundable for returned goods .
LIFETIME SOCK GUARANTEE
With Teko we take pride in the quality of our socks and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your socks we will provide you with a new pair or a refund.
Here at Teko we offer a lifetime guarantee against any fault of manufacture on all our socks. Please note that normal wear and tear is not covered by this guarantee. In order for us to process the warranty we would ask you to send a photo and details of the issue to email@example.com
- When returning products, you are under a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that the products are not damaged in transit. We therefore recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when you are returning a product.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us or for the use of the collection service unless there is a fault (see below).If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to fulfiller's error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality and is considered defective. Note that damage caused to the product once it is in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our responsibility.
- In the rare event that a product is faulty, please contact Teko Consumer Response firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise you how to proceed
- Any items returned to us as being faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to the sender and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. If your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
- New items, in saleable condition with all packaging, can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Please return to;
2 Kelburn Business Park
- Any items that you return to us are at your own risk. We therefore strongly advise all customers to take reasonable care when returning any items, for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
- Your rights are protected by the Consumer Rights Act 2015