TEKO eco RUN 2.0 RUNFIT RUNNING SOCKS - Light Half Cushion
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £30
checkout securely with:
TEKO Women's RunFit Light Cushion Running Socks are the perfect sock for active activities such as running, biking or training in the gym. Light cushioning throughout aids comfort while the Econyl fibre wicks moisture from the foot. They perform best in warm & humid conditions.
The only performance running sock in the World is made from regenerated commercial fishing nets that can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, a closed-loop manufacturing system.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO Women's RunFit Light Cushion Running Socks Features:
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
Your TEKO RunFit socks are made from:
98% Econyl polyamide, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO RunFit socks:
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A