TEKO RunFit - Women's Running & Fitness Socks - Light Half Cushion
TEKO Women's RunFit Light Cushion Running Socks are the perfect sock for active activities such as running, biking or training in the gym. Light cushioning under the whole of the foot provides comfort while the Econyl fabric wicks moisture from the foot. Made from Econyl ultrafine fibre, they perform best in warm & humid conditions.
The only performance running sock in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system which is a closed-loop system of manufacturing.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO Women's RunFit Light Cushion Running Socks Features:
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Light half cushion under the whole of the foot.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
Your TEKO RunFit socks are made from:
98% Econyl regenerated polyamide from fishing nets, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO RunFit socks:
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A