TEKO eco EXPEDITION 5.0 MERINO WOOL SOCKS - Extra Heavy Full Cushion - 3 PAIR PACK
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £30
checkout securely with:
The TEKO eco EXPEDITION 5.0 MERINO WOOL Extra Heavy Full Cushion Socks are an over-the-calf height designed for wearing with tall and heavier trekking boots. These are the thickest, warmest and most comfy socks we produce. These socks have some serious cred having been used by Alan Hinkes, the British Mountaineer in his successful attempt to climb all 14 of the world's 8000-metre peaks. They have also been to both Poles as well as every 4000-metre peak in Europe.
With extra heavy cushioning throughout you benefit from the luxurious comfort of having all that merino wool around your feet and its incredible wicking properties essential for extreme cold. Perfect for arctic polar conditions and high-altitude expeditions. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability and performance. The nylon reinforcement is doubled up in the heel and toe areas. No nylon touches your skin, only pure merino wool.
TEKO Merino Expedition Sock Features:
- Premium Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorb and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance
- Anatomical Heel
- Over-the-calf height
- Elastic ankle to hold the sock securely on your foot.
- Reinforced in the toe and heel areas.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
76% Natural Merino Wool, 22% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry. DO NOT SPIN MERINO WOOL AT MORE THAN 800 RPM AS IT IS DAMAGING TO THE WOOL