TEKO eco RUN 1.0 WOMENS ULTRA MERINO WOOL RUNNING SOCKS - Low Cut Ultralight
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £30
checkout securely with:
The TEKO Merino Womens Ultra is a low cut running sock with no cushioning. Designed for people who really enjoy their running, it incorporates our latest technologies including our 'Achilles Wrap System' which improves fit and comfort around the foot. The seamless toe and anatomical heel ensure maximum comfort without the chance of blisters. Our Merino Syn3rgy yarn provides excellent temperature control, wicking, and superior comfort.
TEKO Ultra ecoRUN Sock Features
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and superfine recycled polyester provides increased comfort and durability
- Our chlorine-free merino wool is Bluesign certified
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, hand or machine wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry. Do not spin at more than 800 rpm