TEKO eco HIKE 2.0 Women's INFINITY MERINO WOOL HIKING SOCKS - Light Half Cushion
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £30
checkout securely with:
Infinity is a versatile sock in a calf-height design with light cushioning throughout. It incorporates our latest technology, the Ripple System, which speeds up drying and increases comfort while our Achilles Wrap System improves fit and comfort. Our Merino Sin3rgi fabric and light cushioning provide excellent temperature control and superior comfort.
Teko Infinity Women's Hiking Sock Features
- Merino Syn3rgy - A blend of merino wool and recycled polyester provides increased durability.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Ripple System - Speeds up the evaporation of moisture through the cuff of the sock.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry.