TEKO ecoSKI 2.0 Women's MERINO ALL-MTN Light Half Cushion Socks
Teko women's All-Mountain light half cushion ski socks are developed from the experience we have gained by designing socks for the world's best freeride athletes competing on the 'Freeride World Tour'. Every little detail has been thought about. The way the sock fits, the toes, the arch area, the flex area, the Achilles area, the lower leg, the shin and the cuff. The materials we have used and the anti-bunching, light compression construction make this sock tower above its rivals in terms of comfort, fit, performance and eco-credentials.
Teko Ski Sock Features
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and superfine recycled polyester provides increased comfort and durability.
- Our chlorine-free merino woll is Bluesign certified
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- FootMesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Shin Protection - Added cushioning around shin for added protection from a ski boot
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort
- Anatomical Y-heel - Provides superior fit around the heel
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance
- Reinforced toes & heels for added durability
- Our chlorine-free merino wool is Bluesign certified
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- All yarns meet the OEKOTEX 100 Standard
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Caring for your Teko ski socks
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.