TEKO No Show Ultralight Running & Fitness Socks 1.0
The TEKO No-Show sock is probably our most popular year-round sock for running, gym, cycling, tennis and everyday wear. The no-show design is our stealth style. They are so comfortable and easy to wear with many different types of shoes. They have an ultra-low-cut design with light cushioning under the foot. These socks feel luxuriously comfortable against your skin and they are Vegan-friendly. Easy to care for and made from Econyl® yarns.
ECONYL® is an innovative regeneration process that transforms nylon waste, such as fishing nets, or textile scraps normally destined for landfill or incineration, are recovered and transformed into a new, ultrafine yarn, which has the same characteristics as nylon made of virgin raw material.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO No-Show sock features:
- Econyl ® yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
98% Polyamide, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl® is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A