TEKO Soft-Top Diabetic-Friendly Light Half Cushion Hiking Sock 2.0
TEKO Soft-Top Diabetic-Friendly Light Half Cushion Outdoor Sock is made from biodegradable yarns. The mid-calf height has a soft-top design which makes these socks incredibly comfortable and also suitable for diabetics. These socks are made from a combination of natural, biodegradable merino wool, biodegradable Tencel fibre made from responsibly farmed Eucalyptus and finally Amni Soul biodegradable nylon meaning we are reducing micro-plastics in the environment. These yarns allow your feet to breathe and are ideal for summer walking or wearing with outdoor shoes as well as lightweight boots.
TEKO Bio'd - Soft Top - Light Half Cushion Outdoor Hiking Sock features:
- The Soft Top makes this sock ideal for diabetics
- Light Cushion under the foot
- Seamless toe
- Highly breathable and comfortable
- Achilles Wrap System for superior fit and comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability
- Anaerobically biodegradable in commercial landfill sites
- Gender-neutral sizing
- Soft Top makes these socks Diabetic-Friendly
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable packaging printed with soy-based ink
TEKO Bio'd socks are made from
28% Natural Merino Wool, 28% Biodegradable Tencel, 42% Biodegradable Amni Soul Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO Bio'd socks
To save energy please machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air dry.
Washing socks inside-out helps to maintain cushioning in the sock.