TEKO ecoRUN 1.0 - ECONYL Compression Sleeves
TEKO Compression sleeves are perfect for running. They allow you to get the benefits of compression whilst still being able to wear your favourite running socks providing better muscle stability, blood flow, less fatigue and better recovery.
The only performance running sleeve in the World is made from regenerated commercial fishing nets which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system which is a closed-loop system of manufacturing.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO compression sleeve features:
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Compression - Providing better muscle stability, blood flow, less fatigue and better recovery
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy using renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable packaging printed with soy-based ink
Your TEKO compression sleeves are made from:
98% Econyl regenerated polyamide from fishing nets, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO compression sleeves:
To save energy and water please machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A