TEKO eco RUN 3.0 MARATHON RUNNING SOCKS - Medium Half Cushion
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £30
checkout securely with:
If distance running is your thing, then this is the sock for you. The TEKO Marathon sock is made from Econyl which is an amazingly smooth and soft microfibre that is super-breathable helping to manage moisture and provide excellent evaporation. This sock will keep your foot dry and blister-free. With long-distance running in mind we designed the Marathon sock with a full cushion under the whole foot and around the heel to provide unparalleled comfort mile after mile.
The only performance running sock in the World is made from regenerated commercial fishing nets that can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, a closed-loop manufacturing system.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO Marathon Running Sock features:
- Luxurious ultrafine microfibers dry and evaporate moisture quickly
- TEKO's Evapor8 system regulates your temperature
- Anatomical fit - smooth, seamless & snug
- Performs best in warm, hot & humid conditions
- Perfect for gym work and cycling too
- Vegan Friendly
- TEKO lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
98% Econyl regenerated fishing nets, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is the registered trademark of Aquafil S.P.A.