TEKO Marathon - Running Socks - Medium Cushion
If distance running is your thing, then this is the sock for you. The TEKO Marathon sock is made from Econyl which is an amazingly smooth and soft microfibre that is super-breathable helping to manage moisture and provide excellent evaporation. This sock will keep your foot dry and blister-free. With long-distance running in mind we designed the Marathon sock with a full cushion under the whole foot and around the heel to provide unparalleled comfort mile after mile.
The only performance running sock in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system which is a closed-loop system of manufacturing. If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO Marathon Running Sock features:
- Luxurious ultrafine microfibers dry and evaporate moisture quickly
- TEKO's Evapor8 fibre regulates your temperature
- Anatomical fit - smooth, seamless & snug
- Performs best in warm, hot & humid conditions
- Perfect for gym work and cycling too
- TEKO lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
98% Econyl regenerated fishing nets, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is the registered trademark of Aquafil S.P.A.