TEKO Merino Ski Socks Unisex ALL-MOUNTAIN Light Half Cushion 2.0
Teko All-Mountain light cushion ski socks are developed from the experience we have gained by designing socks for the world's best freeride athletes competing on the 'Freeride World Tour'. Every little detail has been thought about. The way the sock fits, the toes, the arch area, the flex area, the Achilles area, the lower leg, the shin and the cuff. The materials we have used and the anti-bunching, light compression construction make this sock tower above its rivals in terms of comfort, fit and performance.
Teko Ski Sock Features
- Shin Protection - Added cushioning around the shin for added protection from a ski boot.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical Y-heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Caring for your Teko ski socks
To save energy and water hand or machine wash at 30 degrees and then air dry. Do not spin at more than 800 rpm