TEKO ecoHIKE 2.0 MERINO DISCOVERY Light Half Cushion Socks
The TEKO Discovery is a versatile sock in a mid-calf height with light cushioning under the whole of the foot and around the toes and heel. It incorporates our latest technology, the ‘Ripple System’, which speeds up drying and increases comfort while our ‘Achilles Wrap System’ improves fit and comfort. Our Merino Syn3rgy yarn and light cushioning provide excellent temperature control and superior comfort for walking, hiking and many other outdoor activities.
TEKO Discovery Hiking Sock Features:
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and recycled polyester provides increased durability.
- Bluesign certified merino wool
- Merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Ripple System - Speeds up the evaporation of moisture through the cuff of the sock.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- FootMesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Caring for your socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.