TEKO ecoRUN 2.0 MERINO ENDURO 2.0 Mini Crew Socks Light Half Cushion
The Teko Merino Enduro trail running sock incorporates our latest technology in the form of Merino Syn3rgy designed to speed up drying when on the move while our Achilles Wrap System improves fit and comfort. Our Merino Syn3rgy yarn and light cushioning provide excellent wicking properties making it one of our most versatile socks in our collection.
Teko Enduro Trail Running Socks Features:
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and superfine recycled polyester provides increased durability.
- Bluesign certified chlorine-free merino wool
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Ripple System - Speeds up the evaporation of moisture through the cuff of the sock.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Caring for your socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry.