TEKO ecoEXPEDITION 5.0 MERINO Extra Heavy Full Cushion Socks
The TEKO ecoEXPEDITION 5.0 MERINO Extra Heavy Full Cushion Socks are an over-the-calf height designed for wearing with tall and heavier trekking boots. Used by Alan Hinkes, the British Mountaineer in his successful attempt to climb all 14 of the world's 8000 metre peaks. Also worn by the Jaguar Ice Driving team in Scandinavia.
With extra heavy cushioning throughout you benefit from the luxurious comfort of having all that merino wool around your feet and its incredible wicking properties essential for extreme cold. Perfect for arctic conditions and expeditions. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability and performance. The nylon reinforcement is doubled up in the heel and toe areas. No nylon touches your skin, only pure merino wool.
TEKO Merino Expedition Sock Features:
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorbs and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance
- Anatomical Heel
- Over-the-calf height
- Elastic ankle to hold the sock securely on your foot.
- Reinforced in the toe and heel areas.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
76% Natural Merino Wool, 22% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks:
To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry. DO NOT SPIN MERINO WOOL AT MORE THAN 800 RPM AS IT IS DAMAGING FOR THE WOOL