TEKO Off Road - Running socks - Light Half Cushion
The TEKO Off-Road running sock is designed for those trail runners who prefer a slightly taller sock. The strategically placed light cushioning under the foot provides comfort while the ultrafine Econyl yarns allow the foot to breathe inside the shoe.
The only performance running and fitness sock in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, a closed-loop system of manufacturing.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO Off-Road Running Socks feature:
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
What your TEKO socks are made from
98% Polyamide from regenrated fishing nets, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO socks
To save energy and water machine or hand wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A