NEW - TEKO ecoRUN LOW CUT Light Half Cushion 2.0
The brand new TEKO ecoRUN Low Cut Light Half Cushion 2.0 is on the leading edge of design and feature-packed sock perfect for people who love their running and fitness. This innovative sock design made from supersoft regenerated polyamide has strategically placed light cushioning under the foot which provides comfort while the ultrafine yarns allow the foot to breathe. The new 3D Tri-Gore Ergo heel and Heel Apex design are two very cool new features to enhance comfort and performance.
The only performance running and fitness sock in the World made from regenerated commercial fishing nets and other waste which can be infinitely regenerated within the Econyl regeneration system, which is a closed-loop system of manufacturing.
Enjoy your running in a truly sustainable sock.
If you would like to regenerate your socks at the end of their life please click here.
TEKO ecoRUN Low Cut Socks feature:
- Ultrafine 200 Needle Skin-fit
- Econyl yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- X-bridge Arch-fit
- Heel, First Met/Fifth Met Cushioning
- Heel Apex Design
- Heel Pocket Cushions
- 3D Tri-Gore Ergo-Heel
- Dot Cushion System for easy identification.
- Gender-neutral Sizing
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - Allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes and heels - For added durability.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
What your TEKO socks are made from:
98% Polyamide, 2% Elastic.
Caring for your TEKO socks
To save energy and water hand or machine wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air dry.
Econyl is the registered trademark of Aquafil S.P.A.